Flying

Flying

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ah Paris

What better time then now to go and visit Paris France. Ever since my mum and sister went in 2009, I have been earning to see the City of Love, passion, and great shopping! It was everything I had imagined, the greenery, the architecture, the people were all so enchanting. I can see how so many who go feel as if they have been transformed into another time. The Eiffel tower is a marvel in it's self, then there is the buildings of the kings (and I give no disrespect...however now after seeing Versailles I can understand why the french people revolted against their monarchy), the river Seine was one of my favorite parts of the trip, there is something about traveling on the water by boat to see the old wonders. I also loved that our boat we were on was a hop on hop off so we were able to not only see the marvels from the river, but also to go up and venture throughout to see for ourselves the architectural wonders. The French really know how to make art in their designs. Every where we were I saw beauty. Here are a couple pictures from the trip. Enjoy!

No comments: