Flying

Flying

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hawaii!!!

So this week was a fun one! A last minute opportunity to go to Hawaii came up, and I took it! My Mom and I went to Maui for two days, and spent 3 days in Oahu. The weather was pretty nice for the most part, and we were able to do many things: The PCC, yummy Macadamia ice cream, see the Dole Plantation and have really fresh pineapple, go to church and Yes everyone says Aloha, (That was my favorite part!) we saw the temple, Pearl Harbor, we went to the North Shore, Pali point, snorkeling in Hanauma bay and a couple of other coves, on Maui it was all Rest and Relaxation on the beach! We had a lot of fun, and I got an amazing black pearl necklace to add to my collection!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh man - you travel SO much! How fun! Hawaii sounds like it was a blast!