Flying

Flying

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!!

So this week is my Spring Break!! And today is one of my favorite holidays, I LOVE St. Patty's day! Green is one of my favorite colors and I just love Shamrocks too! So this week I thought I was going to go places this week, but the weather is SO beautiful in St. George it is 75-80 degrees, I decided that I am going to RELAX here and do something different each day: Shopping, hiking, Sand hollow(if the water isn't too cold), laying out by the pool, some Gardening, star gazing, target shooting, and some other outdoor activities, who needs to travel when the weather is so fine, well I guess I did travel from cold Cedar to Beautiful St. George!



1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey Girl! To have the list show who last updated their blog add the gadget that is called "Blog List" and then have it sort by most recently updated. That should do it. It's kind of a pain to switch over the blog list though from the link list though because you have to copy and past all the blog addresses again, but it's worth it. Hope that helps!