Flying

Flying

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Revisiting San Antonio/Austin













Okay so I am a little late in posting, My Birthday was last week! I still feel like I should be 20 just getting ready for my mission. Instead, I got the best Birthday Present ever from my Mom, and we went back. Now those who know me know that I have been trying to get back there for like since I left! I was even supposed to meet some old friends back there but I never could make it...So I opened a present and in it was two tickets! So we went for the weekend We had breakfast on the River Walk then went on the Gondolas, Alamo, and the temple in San Antonio, then we went up to San Marcos because of the rain and found the Best Shopping Outlets ever. There is like everything from Waterford to Neiman Marcas, Gucci, LACOSTE, and so much more! Then after the rain we went up to Austin saw the Capital, then had dinner on the Austin River. On Sunday We went to Church in Barton Creek and saw Kazuyoshi Hayashi, Cindy is Healing(Keep her in your prayers) Then it was time to come back home :( I was really sad to go, but I know that I will visit again!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Hey girl! Looks like you had a blast visiting Texas! Isn't it so much fun visiting the mission again?!