Flying

Flying

Monday, June 30, 2008

Fabulous Las Vegas!






So This week was so much Fun my Mom, Alisa Janet and I decided to get away, it was relaxing and rejuvenating. We spent time at the pool, walked around on Fremont street and the Strip. We had Lobster dinner and shopped at the Forum stores in Caesar's Palace. We stayed at the Venetian and saw the Phantom of the Opera. I saw the whole production in London a few years back, and this was the mainly the highlights, This one was SO good! The Costumes were incredible and the theater was almost as incredible as Her Majesty's Royal Theater. Good Job Vegas! We also went to a Girls' dream place. It was the Beauty-Hair-Spa-Make-up show! This was my first year going and I loved every bit of it! This was a nice relaxing fun Girlie weekend :)

No comments: