Flying

Flying

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Washington DC

Washington DC- What a beautiful Place! I love the feeling that is there, I love the history that is there! I ended up jonting along with my Mum and brother to Washington DC and spent some amazing time there. There is so much in our Nation's Capitol, It just makes me feel so proud to be an American, and live in America. it is strange that it had been two years since Mum and I had been there. Chase had just left on his mission, and now he is back, and we are off again! I love the opportunity I have to travel, and I want to see the world more than ever. I love learning about different cultures and seeing the history that comes with people. That is one reason I love America; we are the melting pot of the world, and every people comes together here to build a better life. And I will get pictures up...just as soon as I get some time!

No comments: