Flying

Flying

Friday, May 14, 2010

Nederlands, Europe

So it has been a while, so this post is a little bit of catch up too. I am going to miss my roommates this year more so than ever, I have had so much fun with them, and we did some crazy things lol but I am so glad that a few are going to be with me next year, and we are Seniors, that's right I am finally in my last year of school...lol took me long enough. And some of us are going on trips this summer together, but when those come I will blog about those :) This trip was to Chases mission in Nederlands, it was so beautiful, and it was so nice having Chase be able to speak with everyone. We just had a relaxing time, and saw some incredible places over there. We were able to first class, it was nice! the sleeperettes had little domes, and it was so quiet We went and saw the Tulips, and went to a few markets. There was so much water there, the Dutch people really did steal their land from the ocean. The history is quite incredible.

No comments: