Flying

Flying

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Fall is in the air...Well not quite. General Update

Okay. So school has started, I love the Fall and the way the air get's crisp and you get to start wearing fun cloths and feel all collegiate or grown up...Ya...NO. So I get all moved into my house and meet everyone and get settled in. The weather is like MAY, it is so dang hot. I am still wearing sandals and trying to stay cool. Don't get me wrong, I love summer, but there is a time for it and during school is not one of those times. In other news, I am so excited because after three major/minor changes in school, I am now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and, I will finally walk out with my bachelor's degree. My classes this year are pretty good, I have to take a few gens that I didn't at the beginning(I avoided them) and for the most part just communication classes. I love this field, there are so many different options things to learn. I am loving my roommates, every year it seems that I get really good roommates. I do miss the ones from last year though, they were so much fun and had so many different things going on. I am still working but just for a few hours a week so that I don't have to drive back and forth everyday:) It is a lot of fun to be able to work with such awesome people. Mom and Alisa are getting along without me...(hard I know). And Chase is doing really well over in Amsterdam, Netherlands, he now has just a little over 6 months leftish. It is kinda odd starting school without him again, I look forward to when he gets back, then I can pick his brain for my math class I have to take :) Life is good, and hopefully fall will come soon and stay for a long time.

No comments: