Flying

Flying

Monday, May 18, 2009

Catching up!

Wow! Time sure can slip by! These past weeks have been way fun, first I went down to California, visited old friends, went to Laguna Beach visited our old beach grounds, then made our way down to San Diego. The temple down there holds a special place in my heart. When I was 8/9, our stake was so excited to be in the New San Diego temple district. It was my very first open house/dedication I had gone to, and I still remember thinking this is where princesses go to get married. I love the San Diego temple! We also went shopping in Sea port Village, a great get way I remember from growing up as a kid.






Then Mothers Day came around, It was so AWESOME to speak with my Brother! His mission is one of the strictest, he could only talk for 30 minutes. But I loved being able to talk with him and hear about his accomplishments, it reminded me of when I was on my mission, and how much I cherish that time serving!


Last, my friend Janet has a friend who plays for the Cincinnati Reds, and his team was in Phoenix playing the diamond backs, she didn't want to go alone, so I went with her, It was so much fun, we saw down town Phoenix, ate lunch by the field one day, and at a place called Alice Cooper's which I highly recommend it was SO good!!! We got to see two games, and then it was time to come home! I love the warm weather and the Sun, I always feel SO alive!!!


No comments: