Flying

Flying

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Denver/Anderelli's Cinderella Wedding!




So I got to spend one of the best weekends of my life with one of my mission companion's, "Anderelli" was the nickname I gave her in our first or second week together, we became know as Anderelli and Spurs. (We even got T-shirts with the place we served together with our names on the back.) It truly was a Cinderella weekend, though there were no evil step sisters or anything like that. I fell in love with her family! They are some of the most loving people. That was one thing that I loved about Anderson is that she LOVED everyone unconditionally (Even Comps who at first didn't want to be in a small out of the freaking way FAR away town.) So anyways back to the Wedding, Miracles do happen as Jessie found out, it was pouring rain the day of the wedding and prayers were said and heard and answered and it was beautiful blue sky. Jeanette Smoot another one of her comapnions, sang at the wedding it was beautiful, she sang "God blessed the broken road."We also got to hang out with our new Aussie friend Anthony who was also our chauffeur for the weekend. And I got to meet another Amazing person Sheleena who was the maid of honor, she really inspired me that weekend, it was fascinating to speak with her. Anyways, Jessie is an amazing fellow, him and Alisa are so perfect for each other. I was so glad I was able to go to such a fun loving place and witness what has become one of my favorite weddings in my book.
(Okay with the pics you'll have to forgive, I didn't have time to fix my red eyes. I am just glad I had time to post this at all!)


No comments: